Table of Contents What makes the best email marketing software? What is email marketing? How do I choose email marketing software? My recommendations
Best Email Marketing Software
There are many companies providing email marketing software or services. Some are complex with many features which allow a company to grow into them, but can also be overwhelming for someone just beginning or too complex for a company’s needs. The best email marketing solution is the one that matches your needs. Read on…
What is email marketing?
Email marketing is the sending of emails to a (hopefully!) targetted list of people to solicit a service, product, or donation.
How do I choose email marketing software or services?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do i just want an email marketing solution?
- Do I need email automation?
- Do i need marketing automation?
- Do I need a place to put landing pages or do I have a website with landing pages?
- Am I going to set this up myself or am I going to hire a developer?
- Do I have a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution? Do I need a CRM?
After doing a lot of research, here is a quick rundown of the top-rated solutions:
- ActiveCampaign – If you need a really complete solution with email marketing automation, marketing automation, CRM & sales automation, and provide service and support for your customers, then go with ActiveCampaign
- Moosend – Includes email marketing, marketing automation, newsletter editor, ecommerce AI, audience management, landing pages, subscription forms, and more. Ranks better than Sendinblue and Mailchimp in a recent report on ease of setup and use.
- ConvertKit – If you are looking primarily at email automation and not CRM and marketing automation, then ConvertKit will be easier to setup and manage.